[Resolved] Unable to use any of the GeneratePress options

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Unable to use any of the GeneratePress options

Home Forums Support Unable to use any of the GeneratePress options

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hugo E

Hello,

I have recently purchased the premium version of the GeneratePress theme. On the local version of our website, I was able to use the theme without issue. However, when I installed the theme and the premium plugin on our live website, I could not activate any of the modules in Appearance > GeneratePress.

For example, when I click on the button “Activate” for the Copyright module, a loading icon is shown in the blue box, but nothing happens. The same happens when I try to save my license key or when I try to import GeneratePress settings. In Appearance > Customise, I was able to make some changes. So it seems that only the Appearance > GeneratePress page does not work on our live website.

Do you have any idea how I could fix this issue? I have already tried disabling all the cache plugins and clearing the browser cache. I also use the up-to-date theme version (3.1.0) and GP Premium plugin (2.1.1).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you try activating a module again, and then Right Click > Inspect the page, in the developer tools > console tab, are there any red errors ?

Hugo E

Hi David,

Thank you for your quick reply. We asked the same question to our website provider, and they were already able to fix the issue for us. Now we are able to activate all the GeneratePress modules on our live site.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

So glad to hear that!!

Hoi Nguyen

Hi, I am facing the same problem.
    When I check your request, my website gives an error:
    Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404().
    What should I do now?
    Hope you can help me as soon as possible

Hoi Nguyen

This is the picture I took

Hoi Nguyen

Capture

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

first try:

Go to Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks, set the Structure to default and Save Changes.

Retry activating the modules.

If that does not work, go Dashboard > Tools > Site Health. Are there any issues listed ?

Hoi Nguyen

Thanks for your enthusiastic support, I have fixed the error.
    Thanks very much

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.