[Resolved] Unable to size and edit Sidebar CTA block

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Unable to size and edit Sidebar CTA block

Home Forums Support Unable to size and edit Sidebar CTA block

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cecilia

Please note that this is my first time of using the Block Editor, so do have patience with me. I have the following issues.
    1. My CTA created with a block element does not look anywhere as fancy as it should simply because i do not really know how to format it. Am I missing turning something on because I followed all the instructions in the Block Element Overview?
    2 How do I create an editable box around the entire element in order to give it a fill color?
    3. Once I have resolved (1) and (2) above, how can I insert the SAME block into my Footer widget 3 area?
    Thank you very kindly.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Which page can I see this? Do you have an example of what you’d like to achieve?

2. I believe the Container blocks from GenerateBlocks is what you are looking for:
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/

3. You should be able to use reuseable blocks option from the block editor.

Cecilia

Check any of the pages eg See pages under “Optimize” navigation tab. I actually would like ALL the text and Button under the block image. I will also go and look at the info you supplied about the Container overview

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I actually would like ALL the text and Button under the block image.

Sorry I’m looking at the Optimize page but really not sure what I should be looking at.

Are you referring to the sidebar here?

If so the container, headline and buttons block in GP would certainly help ๐Ÿ™‚

Cecilia

I did not have the GenerateBlocks plugin installed. I think that was the source of the confusion. Thanks. I will try again and close this ticket.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.