[Resolved] Unable to revive Woocommerce ‘add to cart’ button

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Unable to revive Woocommerce ‘add to cart’ button

Home Forums Support Unable to revive Woocommerce ‘add to cart’ button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    siddardha thammana

Hi

Couple of years ago when I started this website, I removed the add to cart buttons to disable visitors placing orders so that it can be used as a simple catalog website

Now I want to bring them back, but I am not able to

Here’s what I checked so far

1. Removed the full CSS from the custom CSS tab
    2. Checked for js in the fuctions file of the child theme
    3. When I enable to ‘Add to cart’ button in the customizer options, I get the readmore button for the related products but nothing for the product itself. I belive I meddled with something to get the ‘read more’ button instead but can’t see to find it
    https://a.cl.ly/eDu7AYNj
    4. Checked plugins, there is only one plugin that is suspicious “woo-inquire-us-and-disable-add-to-cart-button”, but its been deactivated and deleted

Could you please take a look, I am adding the site info in the sensitive area

Thank you

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP doesn’t have control over the text on the add to cart button, it’s controlled by Woocomemrce.

You either used a piece of PHP code or a 3rd party plugin for that.

I would recommend disabling all plugins except GP premium and Woocommerce to test and make sure the cache is cleared including server level cache.

siddardha thammana

Hello

I checked after disabling every other plugin except GP premium and Woocommerce, but that didn’t resolve it
    I understand that GeneratePress does not control this, but I have looked at all possible places I know and am not sure where to look next
    Would highly really appreciate your help with this

Thank you

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. Edit a Product
    2. In the Screen Options tab at the top of the screen, open and check the Product Data option.
    3. Now in the product data panel you can give the item a price and set its stock levels.

If the item has a price and is in stock you will see the Add to Cart form on that product.

siddardha thammana

Thank you very much

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.