[Resolved] Unable to get plus minus buttons to work or hide them on extra product option

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Unable to get plus minus buttons to work or hide them on extra product option

Home Forums Support Unable to get plus minus buttons to work or hide them on extra product option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DAVID

hi,

I am using the Extra Product Options plugin to add additional options in my woocommerce store. However, when a chocolate is added as an option it asks how many you would like to add and a quantity box with plus minus buttons next to it.

Test Product

Test product page here: https://beerginvino.com/product/dave-test-product/

The plus or minus buttons on the quantity of the additional product do not work – clicking them does nothing. I’ve asked the Extra Product Options plugin support team and they say they don’t add the plus minus buttons in their code, it comes from the theme.

Can you help please? Either with getting to make the plus minus buttons working on the product or hiding them with some css. Neither of which I’ve been able to do so far.

Thanks.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

try adding this CSS:

.tm-extra-product-options .tc-epo-element-product-container-wrap .tc-epo-element-product-container-cart .tm-quantity-alt .quantity {
        display: flex;
        justify-content: flex-start;
    }

.tm-quantity-alt input.tm-qty-alt {
        line-height: 2;
    }
    DAVID

Thanks David – I don’t see much difference other than the plus minus are now in a horizontal line with the quantity selector.

I can’t figure out what’s happening here. Looks like Generate Press is adding the plus and minus buttons to the quantity selector for the extra product but maybe there’s no javascript being added to those buttons? I can’t see any errors in the console to prevent things happening.

It doesn’t really matter if we can’t get the minus plus buttons to work – if I can hide them somehow that would still be a win.

https://beerginvino.com/product/dave-test-product/

Thanks heaps.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS instead:

.tm-extra-product-options .tc-epo-element-product-container-wrap .tc-epo-element-product-container-cart .tm-quantity-alt .quantity:before,
    .tm-extra-product-options .tc-epo-element-product-container-wrap .tc-epo-element-product-container-cart .tm-quantity-alt .quantity:after {
        display: none;
    }
    DAVID

That’s cracked it! Thanks heaps.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.