[Resolved] Unable to change image on frontpage of Avery Theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Unable to change image on frontpage of Avery Theme

Home Forums Support Unable to change image on frontpage of Avery Theme

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tunyar

Hi, I just installed Avery Theme on a brand-new website and unable to change (remove) the background image on the Home frontpage.

I can replace the image background fine using the “Container > Background Image” panel on the page editor – and the new image does appear on the page editor screen. However, when I publish the page, my image doesn’t appear, but the original image is still on the background. I also deleted the theme and reinstalled it but the same issue has remained.

I have read through topics about Avery theme and found one similar to my problem (topic – AVERY THEME – BACKGROUND IMAGE ISSUES), which was resolved after a certain plugin was deactivated. However, I don’t have any extra plugins so I don’t know what else I can try. Hope you can help. Thanks.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Tunyar,

Can you share the link to the site in question, and can you also share a screenshot of the image you’re trying to add? We’ll check if we can see something from viewing your site.

You may use the Private Information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/?s=private+information

Tunyar

Hi, I just sent a private message. Thanks.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Thank you!

The text is centered from my end. Can you also share a link or screenshot of the image you’re trying to add for reference?

As of now, I’m thinking the issue is caching. Can you try using a different browser to check? If that doesn’t work, try a different device as well.

Tunyar

Please find the links. Thanks.

Fernando
    Customer Support

I see. Thank you.

I’m seeing those two from my end on two separate containers. Can you try clearing cache?

Tunyar

That works! Thanks so much for your help.

Tunyar

Forgot to mark it as resolved. Thanks again.

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Tunyar!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.