[Support request] Typography settings keep resetting

Home Forums Support [Support request] Typography settings keep resetting

Home Forums Support Typography settings keep resetting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lina

I am working on a website, replacing an old theme that ran on the classic editor. Now I have the classic editor plugin deactivated and am working on the “Search” Generatepress theme with the GenerateBlocks activated.

In the customizer, I’ve installed several new Google fonts, assigned them to headings, etc…and each time, they stay in play for a few hours, and then disappear. Typography resets to what was there before, on the old theme.

Can you think of a reason why this might be happening?

The classic editor plugin is disabled, so it can’t interfere, but it still keeps happening.

EDIT: Actually, now that I looked again, not everything disappears. For example, the H5 setting stays in place (along with a new font), and everything else resets. It’s sort of random.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Lina,

That sounds very strange – we haven’t received other reports on this so it will take some debugging.

Are you using the new dynamic typography system?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/dynamic-typography-overview/

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Lina

Yes, I am definitely using it. I did it twice last night. I’m going to try one more time and see if it sticks, because I’m not sure what else I can do for now. If it resets again, I will get back to you. Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

We will be here ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.