[Resolved] Two headings

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Two headings

Home Forums Support Two headings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Clemens

Hi, Tom,
    I am really sorry – but the problem with 2 headings is back! Now, the second H1-Header is in the content area, so that’s exactly the status after installing the GP Hook and before installing the snippet.

Concerning the preinstalled Page Headers: no page header is actually installed, but nevertheless, I deleted the first line <h1>{{post_title}} at all Headers. No changes at all.

Furthermore, I modified GP Transparent Header to use it for my Home Page. The problem: after having deinstalled it, the slider installed at the beginning of the content doesn’t work any longer: first slide is visible, but no sliding. The settings are the same as before. Very strange.

So, it would be great if you would find time to check my backend.

Thanks a lot,
    Clemens

Clemens
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I’m only seeing one heading. What’s the second heading I should be looking for?

Clemens

Hi there,

I’m very suprised that you worked on weekend, esp. on sunday. Didn’t expect that. Really great.
    So I tried to reinstall the snippet by another plugin – and it worked.
    Then I changed in the backend the layout for the inner container from “separated” to “combined” – and the original problem (Title header above sidebar) dissapeared! So I deleted the hook and the snippet again. Great!

As I saw that the results on small screens were terrible, I deleted all css created by external plugins. One problem is still there:

A three-column table is not displayed correctly on small screens. You can only see a part of it. How could I please change this?

Your service is really outstanding!

Clemens

Clemens

to be clear: the terrible results I mentioned are not those affected by the title-issue I described above!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Instead of using tables to create columns, I would use one of these plugins:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/lightweight-grid-columns/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/gridable/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.