[Resolved] Trying to remove text from page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Trying to remove text from page

Home Forums Support Trying to remove text from page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    John

I have GP working via Visual Composer but am unable to remove some short text on my page at Lawfuel.com/powerlawyers/. I have gone through the pages and posts, the templates and everything else but cannot remove the “testing, testing” text at the top of the page. What should I be doing to remove that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi John,

Can you check if there is something entered in Customizer > Blog > Page Header Content?

Let me know.

John

Hi Leo

Thanks, but I cannot find any content under the ‘page header content’, which is completely blank it would seem. It continues to elude me. I’m happy to provide login details if you wish.

John

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you show me the page again?

I can’t see that page anymore. When I go to the link above it just redirect me to the home page.

John

Sure – it should be at: http://powerlawyers.lawfuel.com/ and you should see the words on any of the pages displaying content too, so it would appear to be at the ‘header’ somewhere but . . boy, where?

JB

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Did you add something in Dashboard > Appearance > GP Hooks?

John

Yes I did Leo. You’re a champion. Many thanks indeed. You’ve no idea how frustrating that has been but greatly appreciate the help thank you.

Regards

John

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.