[Resolved] Trying to center the logo (w/ no nav) using Elements

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Trying to center the logo (w/ no nav) using Elements

Home Forums Support Trying to center the logo (w/ no nav) using Elements

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andrew

Hi Tom and Leo,

Thank you for all your awesome work.

I had one small issue that I haven’t been able to a solution in past tickets, so I apologize if this issue has been dealt with before.

Most of the webpages that I’m working on has the logo to the left and the nav floating to the right; however, I have one page that I’m using as a landing page, so I want to center the logo and hide the nav.

I figure the best way to do this is to create a Header Element (to display for the one page) with:
    – Horizontal Alignment: Center
    – Navigation Location: No Navigation
    – Site Logo: added logo

(I also want to set the header to merge with Content with a Header Background, and I have managed to get that part.)

For some reason, the nav is behaving and not showing; however, the site logo won’t center. It’s staying to the left.

I also made sure to exclude the non-nav page from the other Element that has the site logo to the left and nav to the right.

Please help.

Thanks.
    Andrew

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Try adding this CSS:

body.page-id-1205 .site-logo {
        margin-left: auto;
    }

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Andrew

Genius! I had thought about looking for the page id, but couldn’t find it for some reason.

That works. Thanks.
    Andrew

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s always in the body tag:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/AwPGaC3tuOW

Glad I could help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.