[Resolved] Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Home Forums Support Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Vit

Hello, after activating Scribe from Site Library, I get this message on the top of the site: “Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/plugins/generateblocks/includes/functions.php on line 32”. I tried to deativate all non-GP plug-ins and import site template again but with the same result. The site is https://kryptostrategie.cz

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Looks like a similar issue here:
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/site-library-not-loading-completely-post-following-the-steps-mentioned-by-devs/

Can you go through the suggestions here?
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/site-library-not-loading-completely-post-following-the-steps-mentioned-by-devs/#post-1830377

If that doesn’t work, can you disable all plugins except GP Premium and provide login access to us?

Thanks.

Vit

Hi Leo,

thank you for your quick response. I have found these threads but I cannot access the FTP since it is pre-installed service and I have access only to WP admin. I tried to deactivate all other plug-ins but the same error message. When I tried activate different page from Site Library (e.g. Marketer), everything displays correctly. I am sending credentials, you are free to do anything.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

This is a strange one – who are you hosted with?

Can you try the following steps:

1. Deactivate all other plugins
    2. Go to the Site Library and remove the imported site
    3. Re-import the site

Let me know if that changes anything.

Vit

Hi Tom,

sorry for my delayed reply. I made all the suggested steps but the result is the same.

Can I try anything else?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Vit,

Who’s your Hosting Provider?

Moreover, does the issue occur with any Site Library Template, not just Scribe? If you haven’t tested, can you take a backup of your site, and then test a different template?

Let us know how it goes.

Vit

Hi Fernando,

my provider is Forpsi and this WP ready is the service (https://www.forpsi.com/wpready/). Yes, I have tried template Marketer and everything seemed fine (no above mentioned error message appeared). Should I try another template as well?

There are no data at that web and I have sent you your own credentials so feel free to log in and try anything you want.

Thank you in advance.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

yes can you try a different site import ?

Vit

Hello David,

so I have tried to import these sites:

Info – this error message:

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/plugins/generateblocks/includes/functions.php on line 32

and lower

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/block-supports/align.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block-supports.php(119): wp_apply_alignment_support(Object(WP_Block_Type), NULL) #1 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block-supports.php(176): WP_Block_Supports->apply_block_supports() #2 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/blocks/categories.php(54): get_block_wrapper_attributes(Array) #3 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(256): render_block_core_categories(Array, ”, Object(WP_Block)) #4 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(242): WP_Block->render() #5 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(242): WP_Block->render() #6 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(242): WP_Block->render() #7 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(242): WP_Block->render() #8 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/blocks.php(1051): WP_Block->render() #9 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/blocks.php(1089): render_block(Array) #10 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): do_blocks(‘<!– wp:generat…’) #11 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘<!– wp:generat…’, Array) #12 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/post-template.php(255): apply_filters(‘the_content’, ‘<!– wp:generat…’) #13 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/content-page.php(73): the_content() #14 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/template.php(785): require(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #15 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template(‘/web/htdocs/www…’, false, Array) #16 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array) #17 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/theme-functions.php(568): get_template_part(‘content’, ‘page’) #18 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/page.php(34): generate_do_template_part(‘page’) #19 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #20 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #21 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/index.php(17): require(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #22 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/block-supports/align.php on line 48

Avery – this error message: Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/plugins/generateblocks/includes/functions.php on line 32

Marketer – no error message

Geek – this error message:

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/plugins/generateblocks/includes/functions.php on line 32

and lower

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: array_key_exists(): Argument #2 ($array) must be of type array, null given in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/block-supports/align.php:48 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block-supports.php(119): wp_apply_alignment_support(Object(WP_Block_Type), NULL) #1 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block-supports.php(176): WP_Block_Supports->apply_block_supports() #2 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/blocks/categories.php(54): get_block_wrapper_attributes(Array) #3 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(256): render_block_core_categories(Array, ”, Object(WP_Block)) #4 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(242): WP_Block->render() #5 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-block.php(242): WP_Block->render() #6 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/blocks.php(1051): WP_Block->render() #7 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/blocks.php(1089): render_block(Array) #8 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/elements/class-elements-helper.php(158): do_blocks(‘<!– wp:generat…’) #9 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/elements/class-block.php(442): GeneratePress_Elements_Helper::build_content(295) #10 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): GeneratePress_Block_Element->build_hook(”) #11 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #12 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #13 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/header.php(55): do_action(‘generate_after_…’) #14 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/template.php(783): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #15 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/template.php(718): load_template(‘/web/htdocs/www…’, true, Array) #16 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array) #17 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-content/themes/generatepress/index.php(18): get_header() #18 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/template-loader.php(106): include(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #19 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #20 /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/index.php(17): require(‘/web/htdocs/www…’) #21 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/www.kryptostrategie.cz/home/www/wp-includes/block-supports/align.php on line 48

Split – no error message

Should I continue?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Seems like there’s some sort of incompatibility with your hosting and the GenerateBlocks import.

Is there any way you can spin up a fresh empty site using your hosting and provide us with temporary login details so I can try doing the import myself?

Thanks for your patience! We’ll figure out what’s going on.

Vit

Hi Tom, just to be sure what you ask me for. Should I ask my provider for a fresh WP installation or you want a fresh site without WP (the other option I am afraid is not possible via this service, I would have to switch to normal webhosting and install WP by myself).

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Should I ask my provider for a fresh WP installation

This is is what we require

Vit

Hi Tom and David,

there is a fresh new WP instalation on my domain https://www.kryptostrategie.cz/. I am sending you new credentials, you have admin rights and you are free to do anything you need. Good luck.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I just imported Scribe on that site and all seems to have worked correctly.

I did the following:

1. Deactivated all active plugins.
    2. Installed GeneratePress theme.
    3. Installed GP Premium and activated Site Library module.
    4. Imported Scribe inside the Site Library.

My assumption is that something is corrupt on the live site you’re trying to import this on. Does this site have existing content or is a fresh WordPress installation as well?

Vit

Hi Tom,

It is great you have succeeded, thank you! I followed exactly the same steps but it is true it was not a fresh WP instalation before.

To your question, I am not sure I understand. After I asked my provider for a fresh WP instalation there were no content or what do you mean?

And my question, can I try now to import another sites from site library which were showing errors? Just to be sure everything is ok now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.