[Support request] Transparent shapes – possible? Howto

Home Forums Support [Support request] Transparent shapes – possible? Howto

Home Forums Support Transparent shapes – possible? Howto

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthias

Hi there,

we have a designer currently redesigning our homepage – and got a first draft (made via photoshop) we think looks quite promising.
    Now the question is – if this can be done via gp?

I linked an image for you to see.

My main question is about the “transparent shapes” on the sides and in the middle. Sometimes those span different sections. Whatever you might want to call those. Hope you know what i mean. Everything else but those patterns seems quite straight forward to me.

I found pages that use elementor that can do something like that.
    In the site library there are some with shapes like that on the left/right side of the page – but none spanning different page sections.
    As we use gp – my question is, if this can be done somehow?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Matthias,

This is possible with GenerateBlocks’s Shapes but this will definitely need some custom CSS.

This can actually be done w/ just Custom HTML block (containing the SVG shapes) and custom CSS as well.

Depending on what you currently have on the page, the custom CSS will vary but we can help you out with the write-up or rearrangement once you have the shapes up on the site. 😀

Matthias

Thanks for your answer.

Is this a generateblocks basic feature? Or is this part of the pro plugin?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Matthias,

Shapes is a built-in feature of GB Free.
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/#shapes

Matthias

Thank you.
    But – as in my case – custom shapes aren’t part of the free plugin – or do i get that wrong?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ah yes, you can use custom SVG icons in GB free, but in order to use custom shapes, you’ll need to install GB Pro.

Can you link us to the image again (the link is no longer available). As Elvin said, it might only need HTML block:

This can actually be done w/ just Custom HTML block (containing the SVG shapes) and custom CSS as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.