[Resolved] Transparent Header with Beaver Builder Full Height Rows?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Transparent Header with Beaver Builder Full Height Rows?

Home Forums Support Transparent Header with Beaver Builder Full Height Rows?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bodie

Hey GP Community,

I am building my first site with GeneratePress and I am SO CLOSE to getting what I had in my previous theme, the Beaver Builder Theme.

In short I am trying to merge a transparent header with a Beaver Builder Full Height Row. Now, I know I can do this using Beaver Themer, but I really like the GP mobile navigation and want to use it instead if I can. Right now I have the header above the full-height BB row and even thought they look merged (because they both have a white BG) they are not.

You can tell because the book at the bottom goes beyond the page.

Any suggestions on how to do this? If I use the GPP Page Headers, I then lose the ability to add content into the center with Beaver Builder.

Any help appreciated!

http://ycltb.wpengine.com

Its a transferrable WP Engine site, which means to see it you need the following (sorry about that):

Username: demo
    Password: 4406733799bb

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not quite sure what you mean.

Normally people would create content using Beaver Builder and add the shortcode into page header content then follow the steps to merge.

Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Bodie

Oh, that makes sense. I guess I am just used to dragging modules from the Beaver Builder menu. Can you point me in the direction of where I could generate a shortcode from Beaver Builder?

Thanks!

Bodie

I figured it out! Thanks Leo! I didn’t realize I could just add the [fl_builder_insert_layout slug=”my-post-slug”] into my Page Headers.

I. LOVE. THIS. THEME!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you got it working!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.