[Resolved] Translations issue

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Translations issue

Home Forums Support Translations issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laregr

Tom,
    I read your responce in a different thread regarding translation of the theme to a different langugae.
    In my case it’s Swedish.
    As far as I could understand from your answer in that thread, the Swedish translation is 100% completed and there is nothing that needs to be done on my end apart from going to wp setting > general, and simply change the site langugage to Swedish.
    After doing so, WordPress will fetch the Swedish translation files from WordPress server directly into the language folder in my wp site. Did I understand it corectly?

In that case, how come that in the comments section, I still see “leave a reply” message in English, even after changing the site language to Swedish?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

There is actually no leave a reply text in the theme – I don’t see the text in the linked page either.

I noticed that you are using this plugin:
    https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/wpdiscuz/

Perhaps the text is coming from them?

Let me know if I’m missing something πŸ™‚

Laregr

Thanks Leo,
    I just installed a dedicated comments plugin that allows me better control on the comments labels and now I am fine πŸ˜‰
    But just for my general knowledge, what is the answer to the following question?

As far as I could understand from your answer in that thread, the Swedish translation is 100% completed and there is nothing that needs to be done on my end apart from going to wp setting > general, and simply change the site language to Swedish.
    After doing so, WordPress will fetch the Swedish translation files from WordPress server directly into the language folder in my wp site. Did I understand it correctly?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yes the statement above is correct πŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.