[Support request] Translation of comments section (here German)

Home Forums Support [Support request] Translation of comments section (here German)

Home Forums Support Translation of comments section (here German)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mathias

Hello Tom,
    as I red in the forum you’re already aware of that “one thought”-thing and the translation of the comments section meta. However, I added a suggestion for German language over here: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-themes/generatepress/de/default
    How will it appear in GP now? I’ve tried to work around with theme localization, found the strings but they won’t show up on front end. Are there any other recommendations?

Obviously those core updates mean a lot of work to you. Thank you for your time and effort. We really like GP Premium.

BTW: Appearance -> Generate Press shows two different versions, a small entry (span.gp-version) “1.3.44.” and H3.hndle “1.3.44”.

Mathias

Mixed it up myself: BTW: Appearance -> Generate Press shows two different versions, a small entry (span.gp-version) β€œ1.3.44.” and H3.hndle β€œ1.2.94”. Sorry

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Mathias,

Glad to hear you are enjoying GP.

Tom would have to add you to the editor and then it should show up with the next update.
    I think you can edit the GP’s language file for now as an alternative but will confirm.

Most recent version of the GP (theme) is 1.3.44 and Premium (plugin) is 1.2.94.
    https://generatepress.com/category/development/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

If you’d like I can make a request for you to be an editor? That way you can approve the translations so they will show up.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Mathias

Let’s give it a try πŸ˜‰

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Requested – sometimes they’re fast, sometimes they’re not. We’ll see πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You should be able to approve translations now πŸ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.