[Resolved] Top Bar on some of the pages the phone icon appear and on other don`t

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Top Bar on some of the pages the phone icon appear and on other don`t

Home Forums Support Top Bar on some of the pages the phone icon appear and on other don`t

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ivan

On the web emcolimpiezas.es, in the Top Bar on some of the pages the phone icon and envelope icon appear and on other pages they don’t, when the CSS code is the same.

Here you have the link of the capture: https://www.screencast.com/t/AYVOdI8l

Why is this?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ivan,

Are these Font awesome icons?

GP Theme doesn’t load Font Awesome automatically, Font Awesome plugin installation will be required in order to load the icons on GP sites.

The page that loads the icon is likely loaded by Elementor.

Let me know if the issue persists after installing Font Awesome plugin ๐Ÿ™‚

Ivan

These icons were there since the web was created, now they have suddenly disappeared.

As you can see in the tob bar of the pages “INICIO” and “CONTACTO” they are still there, but in the pages “LA EMPRESA” and “SERVICIOS” they have disappeared. The CSS code is the same for the entire top bar.

I don’t think the problem is in the icons since so far everything was fine.

I dont understand..

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try installing and activating this plugin and see if the issue is resolved?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/font-awesome/

Ivan

installing this plugin the icons are displayed
    but I have not understood what was the reason why on some pages the icons were shown and on others they were not.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad it works!

It’s likely some of the Elementor content was modified in some pages, without elementor’s support the icon doesn’t load anymore.

Ivan

Ok, thx ๐Ÿ™‚

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.