[Support request] Top bar height

Home Forums Support [Support request] Top bar height

Home Forums Support Top bar height

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kle

Hi there,

I’m trying to adjust the height of the top bar but can’t. Tried the padding/space option and a few other things but the bar only moves up and down but stays the same height size.

How can I change its size?

Thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

are you adjusting the padding in Customizer > Layout > Top Bar ? As adding additional top / bottom padding will increase the height of the bar.

If still an issue, can you share a link to the site where i can see the problem.

Kle

Hi David,

after trying again I’ve noticed that it just doesn’t change its size while using Tom’s plugin WPShowPosts (which I’m using.)

I will look in the WpShowPosts settings to change the size of WP ShowPosts, is it possible to change the height size of the WpShowPosts bar?

Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

I will look in the WpShowPosts settings to change the size of WP ShowPosts, is it possible to change the height size of the WpShowPosts bar?

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Can you explain a bit more on what you mean by “WP Show Posts bar”?

Can you link us to the site in question so we could check?

You can provide the site details on the private information text area. Thank you.

Kle

Hi Elvin.

I mean the height of Tom’s Wp Show Posts plugin/bar when in use. It has certain height that I cannot modify with the customizer, and I am guessing I will be able to do it with the settings of WP Show Posts. Today I’ll take a look and let you know.

Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I mean the height of Tom’s Wp Show Posts plugin/bar when in use. It has certain height that I cannot modify with the customizer, and I am guessing I will be able to do it with the settings of WP Show Posts. Today I’ll take a look and let you know.

I don’t think there’s any min-height settings on WP Show Posts or WPSP Pro version.

You’ll most likely need custom CSS. If you can link us to the page you’re working on, maybe we could give you pointers on which selectors to use.

Let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.