Black Friday Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] Tool Bar (both rows) in Editor missing

Home Forums Support Tool Bar (both rows) in Editor missing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Thomas

Hello,

After installing GeneratePress Premium 1.4.3. and activating all add-ons (except Woo) the tool bars (both rows) in the editor are gone. Even after deactivating all add-ons it didn’t come back. Now I don’t know where to set Hyperlinks on text.

Other plugins are NextGenGallery and Meta Slider, which were installed in the free theme and didn’t have an influence on the tool bar.

GP Premium 1.4.3
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you try deactivating your other plugins one by one to see if it’s a plugin conflict?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Thomas

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your answer. I first deactivated the Meta Slider – nothing changed. I deactivated NextGenGallery and the tool bar was there again. After reactivating NextGenGallery the tool bar was gone again. At last I tried to activate the MetaSlider as the only plug-in in conjunction with GP and the tool bar was still there. The conflict arises between GP and NextGenGallery.

Thanks in advance for further suggestions.

Thomas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What if you activate the Twenty Seventeen theme with Nextgen? No issue?

Thomas

Hello Tom,

I activated Twenty Seventeen and it produced the same error. I found out that the latest version of NextGen Gallery is not compatible with the current version of WordPress. I decided to look fΓΌr another Gallery. Are there any suggestions from your side what will be a satisfying alternative.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Thomas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Envira Gallery is quite popular – might be worth checking out πŸ™‚

Thomas

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your tip. I’ve tried Envira yesterday and it suits my needs perfectly. It seems to harmonize with GP and it looks like they’re a fine couple. And the tool bar is there.

Thanks again for your help

Thomas

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.