[Support request] tick box for comments subscription

Home Forums Support [Support request] tick box for comments subscription

Home Forums Support tick box for comments subscription

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eduard sans

Good afternoon!

I would like to know if it’s possible to easily add a tick box for comments subscription without having to use a third party plugin (like “Lightweight Subscribe To Comments”). If not, I would like to suggest this as a feature for future releases as I think that this would engage users to participate more.

Secondly, would there be a way to do so with a cookie notice (in some countries these are mandatory for every website)? we wouldn’t have to depend on more tiny plugins that might get outdated from time to time. All in all, I feel like these would be moreless easy and lightweight features to implement to GeneratePress. Just sharing my thoughts. Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Hmm we’ve never had this request before so I think the option will stay as plugin territory. Code is code so it doesn’t really make any difference if it’s added by the theme or plugin 🙂

Those are again more of a plugin territory feature as not a lot of people need it. I assume there are reliable plugin that does this simple feature.

Of course if we get more requests like this we will definitely consider it!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.