[Resolved] Thumbnails move to the right when clicked to edit

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Thumbnails move to the right when clicked to edit

Home Forums Support Thumbnails move to the right when clicked to edit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    M

i have a problem where when using a table to structure some data that includes image thumbnails with links. Upon clicking a thumbnail in Edit mode the thumbnail moves to the right making it difficult to use the normal edit methods. Editing can only be achieved by holding the left mouse button down after clicking and then tracking to where the thumbnail has relocated to before releasing the mouse button. This only happens when the thumbnail as a link attached to it and only when there a number of images side by side in the table. This does occur with a table of 4 rows and 2 columns with images in the adjacent table cells horizontally. Also with a link attached the pop-up windows for thumbnail size and link are on top of each other and one has to delete the link to be able to set the thumbnail size. Can these 2 items be looked at please? Supporting video :- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F3mXYz3kngG-69vqgSwMVYsnSYm4rtHN

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That seems to be an issue with the Gutenberg editor which the theme doesn’t control.

Does the same issue happen if you use a default twenty series WordPress themes?

I also wouldn’t recommend using tables for that. Columns would be a better choice.

M

Many thanks. I appreciate the suggestion of using columns.

Martin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.