[Support request] Thumbnail width

Home Forums Support [Support request] Thumbnail width

Home Forums Support Thumbnail width

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Xesus

Hi guys, I have a problem in the customization part of woocommerce> product images> thumbnail width, when I change the values ​​apparently they are saved but when updating the page the modification is not left and the same values ​​that were changed Remain, that is , the modification is not saved, could you help me please?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you share the current settings you’re trying to apply? Also, can you share the link to the page you’re currently trying to apply the setting on? So we can inspect them and see what can be done. 😀

You can use the private information text field to provide the site details. 🙂

Let us know.

Xesus

When in the customizer of the theme, in the section of woocommerce – Product images, in thumbnail width I place 400 and Crop the thumbnail 1:1 I give it to save, it is not saving the changes, I update and it is displayed again as if it was not modified.

Not saving does not cut the images and extends the image as in the shared link

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

This product grid seems to have been placed by an Elementor widget.

In this case, I believe you’ll have to set the sizing within the widget’s settings.
    https://essential-addons.com/elementor/docs/dynamic-content-elements/woocommerce-product-grid/#4-toc-title

Xesus

ok, but when I enter the values ​​in the generapress customizer and select:
    1: 1 miniature crop
    The images will be cropped to a frame, at this moment in the preview it is fixed, so I give it save, but it turns out that when I update it it does not save this configuration and it shows me as it was previously, what I do is that from the customizer from generadpress does not save me from changing these settings.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

just for information the Customizer > Woocommerce options are part of the Woo plugin not GP… its a woo function that does the resizing.

When i check your site the thumbnails are being displayed as webP and lazy loaded. Which isn’t a default thing. I would begin by disabling the webP and lazyloading plugins to make sure they are not interfering with the output.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.