[Resolved] Thrive Content Builder

Home Forums Support Thrive Content Builder

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Raul

Hi!

I’m thinking about using Content Builder Thrive instead of Visual Composer in upcoming projects.
    Do you know anything about compatibility?

Site Origin Page Builder remains basic.

Thank you!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I haven’t personally used it, but if it’s meant to be compatible with any WP theme, it will work with GP.

If you run into any issues just let me know and I’ll help you sort them out 🙂

Thanks!

Arturo Garcia

Hi Tom,

Actually, there is a compatibility problem between them. I use them both together in my profesional developments and they work great except for one thing.

You cant use the thrive content builder in the GeneratePress Sections. The content created with TCB is shown in every section, duplicating the content. I have not found a way to show just a piece of content in each section.

Regards.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Sections is a simple, standalone page builder. It’s not really capable of working with other Page Builders because of the functionality (repeating editors etc..) – at least it’s not intended to.

It’s mainly for if you don’t need the complexity of a Page Builder, but just want to add full width sections.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.