[Support request] This code appears above the pagination of my website in the articles. It shouldn

Home Forums Support [Support request] This code appears above the pagination of my website in the articles. It shouldn

Home Forums Support This code appears above the pagination of my website in the articles. It shouldn

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Pablo Romero Gonzalez

1, ‘include’ => $prevPost->ID, ‘post_type’ => $post_type, ); $prevPost = get_posts($args); foreach ($prevPost as $post) { setup_postdata($post); ?>
    1, ‘include’ => $nextPost->ID, ‘post_type’ => $post_type, ); $nextPost = get_posts($args); foreach ( $nextPost as $post ) { setup_postdata($post); ?>

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That normally happens with corrupted installation, wrong syntaxes on a child theme template, or if you’re hooking something on the page.

Can you check if you have any of these on your site?

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

I have tried to reinstall the theme but it keeps coming out if I give you the url privately you can look at it please.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you provide the dashboard access for us to take a look?

Thanks.

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

Hello, I have created a new website and the same thing happens, the same thing happens in all of them so it is a failure of the theme I give you the credentials

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you check the login and password as its not working for me.

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

Hello i send you new pass.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry but i get this response from that URL: No está disponible.

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

Sorry I’m making security changes. I send you new access. Even so this bug happens to me in all the blog so I do not think it is anything of incompatibilities or something of this style.
    I think that the Dispatch style has some error because even with a new installation I get that problem when browsing between blogs.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I’ve tried logging in w/ the credentials provided but it’s not working for me.

As for the issue:

Your site seems to be using the old version of Dispatch that uses a manually coded post navigation added through a Hook Element.

The new version of Dispatch uses a Post Navigation Block w/ a Block element. This one doesn’t require the code.

Can you try removing Dispatch as a site library template and re-add it again? This should install a newer version of Dispatch.

Alternatively, if you wish to keep the older version, can you check the Hook element for Post navigation and tick if “Execute PHP” is checked? If it is already ticked, can you try disabling ALL plugins except WPSP and GP Premium and check if the code still appears?

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

In which folder do I find the dispach template?

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

New acces

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ah I see now.

The quick solution for this is to simply delete the element “Custom Post Navigation” on your list of elements as shown here – https://share.getcloudapp.com/04uxjy01

This one isn’t necessary anymore as you already have “Post Navigation block” that does the same purpose so you can just remove it so the code doesn’t appear anymore. 😀

Note: Your site has a completely separate issue though (see here – https://share.getcloudapp.com/8Lu5AgZl). It’s preventing PHPs from running on Hook elements. You may have to solve that issue if you ever want to use Hook elements. 🙂

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

Wonderful thank you very much I will study the hook elements.

Pablo Romero Gonzalez

I have another little problem when I delete that the pagination disappears completely in some blogs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.