[Support request] This Block contains unexpected or invalid content

Home Forums Support [Support request] This Block contains unexpected or invalid content

Home Forums Support This Block contains unexpected or invalid content

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zan

I am using the Pixel site theme and am having problems with the portfolio page. I swapped the original photos with my own and now get a warning that “This block contains unexpected or invalid content”. It seems to be ok on a desktop devise but does not look good or work on a mobile one. Any help would be appreciated.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you solved this?

Just checked the site on desktop and mobile but noticing any obvious issues.

Let me know 🙂

Zan

Hi Leo,

When I go to the mobile gallery page on the Pixel site library here it seems rigid and structured. The gallery thumbnails are in two rows and visible. When I go to my site on my iPhone and click the portfolio menu the thumbnails are larger and only part of one image can be seen. I have to pinch it in to get them to look like the Pixel site library and when I do that it screws up the header and menu and I have a hard time navigating the site from there. It does not work for me and there seems to be some disconnect between the header and the thumbnails.

Thanks,

Zan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.