[Support request] There is a “Read more” Tag on all my single post

Home Forums Support [Support request] There is a “Read more” Tag on all my single post

Home Forums Support There is a “Read more” Tag on all my single post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Samyuktha

There is an awkward “Read more” Tag on all my single posts. This tag appears on top of all my single posts. I tried with many GP sites but this is the same problem. Please help me remove that.

I am not able to remove Generated by Generate press in my footer. Can you please help me remove that.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

how is your ‘twitter’ meta tags being added to your site ? As it looks like they contain broken HTML which is causing the read more to appear on your page.

Samyuktha

I have no clue how the twitter meta tags are added. Do let me know on how to remove it.

I am a non-techy person and if you can give me the detailed step by step process on how to remove it or much better if you can remove it yourself it would be of great help.

I am not able to remove Generated by Generate press in my footer. Can you please help me remove that.

Additionally, I am not able to use the Dispatch site as it is throwing error 500. Can you please help with this as well!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

We are not sure how it’s added so we don’t know how it could be removed – this is not something added by the theme itself.

Perhaps a plugin is causing the issue?

Have you tried disabling all plugins?

Please open separate topics for the separate questions.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.