[Resolved] There are problems with moving advanced panels in WordPress 5.5.1–ru_RU

Home Forums Support [Resolved] There are problems with moving advanced panels in WordPress 5.5.1–ru_RU

Home Forums Support There are problems with moving advanced panels in WordPress 5.5.1–ru_RU

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maxim

Hi, dear developers =). I have some questions.

1. Is Post Date not clickable on the post? Is it OK? How can i see then all posts for the certain month or day? For example like archives of certain author. Screenshot: https://ibb.co/PNK1WtS

2. I have problems with moving advanced panels, this feature doesn’t work ok in Word Press 5.5.1 =( Sometimes i have to deactivate all plugins and then activate them again. From time to time i have to deactivate all GP modules to move these panels back to the right side. What can you recommend to do? I have never had such kind of problems. Screenshot: https://ibb.co/23GGDrL

3. Not all css-classes and IDs are active? I mean, not all classes and IDs have properties and values in *.css files?
    Unused classes and IDs in html markup are designed specifically for webmasters so that we can style something ourselves?

P.s.
    Wordpress 5.5.1–ru_RU
    GeneratePressVersion: 2.4.2
    GP Premium Version 1.11.3

Thank a lot =)

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

1.) It should be clickable. Dates on the entry meta are links unless filtered to be text-only. On Appearance > Widgets, you’ll find an Archive widget. It lists a monthly archive of your posts. Calendar widget’s days also link to the archive in lists of days.

As for specific filters like Archive of a specific date by author, you may have to resort to plugins or PHP snippets.

2.) That is strange. I am unable to replicate this issue. The down pointing arrow is greyed out when its option container is in the bottom most part of the sidebar and that’s normal.

But it shouldn’t be when its on the other, bottom container as it is the button used to put things back on the sidebar. I’m using 5.5.1 too.

3.) I’m not sure I understand the question. Not all classes and IDs are “active” or used all the time. But they are still being used.
    Ex: body tag’s .page class is only used on pages. body’s .single class is only used on single posts.

They can be used as selectors when we want to style pages of specific types.

Say, we want to style only the h2 text color to red of a single post. We can do that by:
    body.single h2 { color: red } – only h2 of single posts are affected.

We basically use these classes for specificity selection.

Maxim

Thanks a lot! I have no more questions

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Nice one. No problem.:)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.