[Resolved] Theme from library for LearnDash

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Theme from library for LearnDash

Home Forums Support Theme from library for LearnDash

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jacob

Hi best GP-team!
    I am considering to get LearnDash to make a LMS-website. Is there any theme in the GP site library that would be suitable for making an online course with LearnDash in your oppinion?

Thank you!

/Jacob

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s a tough question for us unfortunately – it’s more about personal preference.

Do you have an example of what you’d like to achieve? Then we can try to tell you if it’s easier to start from scratch or with a site library template.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Jacob

Thanks Leo, I understand this answer depends on who you ask etc. But all of you guys know better than me so that’s why I thought it would be nice with some kind of recommendations here. I am making a very simple site that I want to sell 2-4 courses on. I will eventually add a blog to the site. I want it to look like something like this.

Another question is that I will use WooCommerce to integrate with LearnDash. Would that affect my choice of theme? (I only want to use WooCommerce in order to add certain woocommerce-addons like coupons etc later on. I will not be selling physical products etc) Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would say that take a look at Mike Oliver’s templates with GenerateBlocks would be a good starting point.

If not you can also just start from scratch with GP and GB.

Another question is that I will use WooCommerce to integrate with LearnDash. Would that affect my choice of theme?

Nope – you will need to integrate both plugins regardless of which template you choose.

Jacob

Thanks Leo!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.