[Support request] Theme doesn’t allow me to design custom product page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Theme doesn’t allow me to design custom product page

Home Forums Support Theme doesn’t allow me to design custom product page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    businessheals

Hi there,
    generatepress doesn’t allow me to design a custom product page with elementor pro. As soon as I design the product page it inherits the default theme options (like color & size options)custom product page

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you resolved this? I’m seeing everything Elementor on the linked page:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/PTz8uCXs

If not I would recommend checking with Elementor’s support team to see how to best handle this.

GP handles the single product page the same way a Twenty series WP theme handles a single product page – it’s standard practice.

businessheals

actually, I want to customize the variable color and size option part, but the theme doesn’t allow me to do that even when I am using elementor pro. Whenever I design a custom product with the help of elementor pro, that size and color option part (specifically spacing around these) could be customized because it inherited the theme option by default. Kindly help me out with this

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Those items are coming from WooCommerce itself and the theme doesn’t have control over them.

Have you checked with Elementor’s support team on this?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.