[Resolved] Theme / Contact Form 7 – Jump To Top Of Page When Hovering Submit

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Theme / Contact Form 7 – Jump To Top Of Page When Hovering Submit

Home Forums Support Theme / Contact Form 7 – Jump To Top Of Page When Hovering Submit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rylan Urban

So I have an interesting one that I haven’t come across yet…

When I create a contact form using contact form 7, everything works perfect. BUT when that contact form includes a drop-down box, whenever I hover the submit button, it automatically jumps to the top of the page so infact I can’t it submit at all.

The contact form 7 developer said “try switching themes” which i obviously don’t want to do.

Any suggestions?

here is the page:

http://4eb.5bb.myftpupload.com/contact/

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This is actually a Lightweight Grid Columns bug.

I’ll be releasing the WP.org version this week, but you can grab the latest files and replace the ones on your server from the GitHub project: https://github.com/tomusborne/Lightweight-Grid-Columns

Rylan Urban

ok sweet. Good thing because I started noticing it across all my sites with different links.

Rylan

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, weird bug. Will get that update pushed out this week.

Paul

Oh hey, Rylan. I posted this on the CF7 support thread on WP.org. Glad you asked it here and good to hear that Tom is putting out a fix. I will repost the link to this thread back over there.

Paul

Rylan Urban

Yeah Tom offered the best support I’ve ever seen. I always come here for my questions and always choose Generatepress for my theme!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The fix has been released on WordPress.org so you can update Lightweight Grid Columns through your Dashboards 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.