[Support request] Theme changing when someone goes to a new page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Theme changing when someone goes to a new page

Home Forums Support Theme changing when someone goes to a new page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jon

When someone goes to my page everything looks right. Sometimes, when you go to page 2, or a different page, you get what appears to be a different theme… someone said it looked like the mobile theme. However, my header image isn’t there. It doesn’t happen every time I go to a different page but enough that I’ve had quite a few readers tell me about it.

Please help!

The site is: https://bitsandpieces.us

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Jon

Yes, I’ll try that and see if I can replicate the problem.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes πŸ™‚

Jon

I disabled all the plugins and scrolled through 20 pages and could not replicate the problem.
    I activated half the plugins and after scrolling 20 pages again I could not replicate the problem.
    I then activated the other half of plugins and once again could not replicate the problem.

Is it possible that just deactivating and then reactivating a particular plugin may have solved the problem?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds like some sort of caching issue to me πŸ™‚

Disabling all plugins is always step 1 when running into weird issues like this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.