[Support request] Theme broken on one WordPress install but not other?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Theme broken on one WordPress install but not other?

Home Forums Support Theme broken on one WordPress install but not other?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eyeless0@gmail.com

Hey guys,
    I just bought premium and have been trying to get it to work on my site, however as soon as I activate the theme it shows up broke. – I switched from Thrive Themes which is working fine (you can see that version of site by removing “staging” in the URL).

When I activate it on my other site that did not run Thrive, then GeneratePress loads fine and does not look like the above site (for instance I get a nice black menu bar by default and not a list menu).

Any idea what might be causing this? My hosting support at WPX said that they could not find any errors in the console, CDN or SSL. They recommended me to reach out to you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What exactly is broken? Any specific errors?

eyeless0@gmail.com

Hey Tom,

Please check the site URL and then compare to how it would look like if you load the GeneratePress theme with default settings on for example a clean install. Theme is really messed up and I don’t understand why, I can’t even see a normal menu bar in the primary navigation.

Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I don’t think it’s a theme issue otherwise we would get other reports on this.

Try #1 here: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.