[Resolved] The “text” block was affected by errors and may not function properly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] The “text” block was affected by errors and may not function properly

Home Forums Support The “text” block was affected by errors and may not function properly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    HT

Appearance -> Widgets give the following error.

The “text” block was affected by errors and may not function properly. Check the developer tools for more details.

On the right side, I see the following option but when I click on the Manage Live Preview button – There is no sidebar widgets option.

Any help?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I feel like this isn’t a theme issue.

Can you disable all plugins to eliminate any conflicts?

What if you activate a Twenty series theme to test?

HT

There are no sidebar widgets…

Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar options are not there? is that expected.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s a known bug from WordPress blocks.

See David’s brief explanation + suggested solution here – https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/newbie-advice-on-working-process/#post-1877052

HT

Thank you. BTW… do you know what is the option to change the profile pic in this forum 🙂 …

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

It’s usually handle through a service like: https://en.gravatar.com/

It’s fetches the gravatar you’ve assigned on your email. You can change it from there. 😀

HT

Ok thank you. Does that mean I can’t have separate profile pc for this forum and a separate one for gravatar ….

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

no, the GP forum only uses the Gravatar.
    If you want more than one gravatar eg. one for this forum, and one for your websites then you would need 2 x gravatar accounts registered to separate emails. And GP will use the one assigned to the email you added in the GP account settings.

HT

Ok thank you.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.