[Support request] The reCaptcha code does not load after the last update

Home Forums Support [Support request] The reCaptcha code does not load after the last update

Home Forums Support The reCaptcha code does not load after the last update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Miguel

Good Morning.

I have version 2.1.1 of GP premium and I realized that after installing it, the reCaptcha code does not work in the mail forms.
    My page is formatted with ELEMENTOR and the reCaptcha code is added within the contact forms of that layout designer.
    It appears in the layout, but then facing the public the page does not load. For this reason it gives an error in the sending of forms because it detects that there is a mandatory field that is not filled, but that field is not really displayed.

I need you to help me with this topic, please.

Thank you very much.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Miguel – looking at the Elementor community forum this looks to be an elementor issue. One user has raised the issue with them and they look to release a fix within the next week.

Miguel

Yes?? I thought it was for Generate Press, since I deactivated Generate Premium and it worked reCaptcha.
    But if it is how you say I will be attentive to the possible solution of Elementor.

Could you pass the link to the forum that you indicate?

Thank you very much and very kind.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Miguel it’s on the Elementor Facebook community (where most of their support is provided):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Elementors/permalink/1493998697392578/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.