[Resolved] The product Images in the single page product in woocommerce don't appear

Home Forums Support The product Images in the single page product in woocommerce don't appear

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hilda

I am working with woocommerce and the individual product page does not show the images of the product, instead of the imagen a blank box appears but, if you click it, the image appears.

I’m using GP Premium 1.5.5

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

You have a javascript error on the page caused by this script:

<script src="//interact.adn.seccionamarilla.com/js/interact/interact.js"></script><script>jQuery(function() {var opts = {url: "http://interact.adn.seccionamarilla.com", businessId: "HVZokoXDOQ0kn3hExUCl/A=="};CCMgr.engageStart(opts);});</script>

Is this something you’ve added in GP Hooks? If not, try deactivating your plugins one by one to see if one of them is causing it.

Hilda

Hi Tom,

I have noticed something, I do not know if it has anything to do, i’ve done other system new in order to check this problem and the new one work fine but they have different personalised woocommerce seccion Look

This one don't work

This one works fine

if you notice, in the first one the woocommerce seccion is in the main menu personalized and the second one is under the layout seccion and both have different opctions

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The first one is from WooCommerce in their latest update. Does the panel not open?

Did you figure out the javascript error I mentioned before? It will cause lots of issues for you if it’s not fixed.

Hilda

Hi Tom,

Finally, it worked … I remove the function that you mentioned, deactivate the template, reactivate it again , updated it and it worked. Thank you so much

I’m so happy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome! Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.