[Support request] The mobile menu does not appear on the new tablets

Home Forums Support [Support request] The mobile menu does not appear on the new tablets

Home Forums Support The mobile menu does not appear on the new tablets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jose Carlos

Hello,

In the tablets with resolutions 768×1024 works without problem but in the new ones as it is the case of the Galaxy Tab that its resolution is 800×1280 it looks like a desktop of a PC and not like a tablet. How can i fix this?

Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Jose,

For now, you’ll need to do something like this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-navigation/#initiating-the-mobile-navigation-at-a-different-width

Soon, we’ll have an option for choosing the mobile menu breakpoint ๐Ÿ™‚

Jose Carlos

I have tried what you tell me and it does not work. In tablets with a result of 800px wide, it still looks like a PC desktop.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What custom width did you set the CSS to?

Jose Carlos

I put 800px and try even more to see if it worked, but it does not do anything.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using the mobile header feature?

Jose Carlos

I have activated the option you mention and now if, using the code and putting the value in 800px, it looks good on new tablets but only the main menu, the secondary menu as you can see in the screenshot does not look responsive.

http://argrupo.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/capture1-1.jpeg

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You would have to copy the CSS and add it again. The switch out the .main-navigation classes with .secondary-navigation.

We’ll have a simple filter to set the width in GP 2.1.

Jose Carlos

Perfect Tom, now it’s perfect. Take a long time to get that version ?. I say it so as not to modify all the websites that I have with your theme if you are going to solve it soon with the new update.

As always thank you very much and congratulations for this excellent support

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Great!

2.1 is scheduled for mid-January ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.