[Support request] The menu to customize Theme, is not displayed

Home Forums Support [Support request] The menu to customize Theme, is not displayed

Home Forums Support The menu to customize Theme, is not displayed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Luis

Hello, I am using WP Multisite 4.8.1, and testing Generatepress in a site created in subddiredtory, and I can´t see the menu to customize the theme. GeneratePress theme and Premium addon plugin 1.4.3 are installed, and options activeted like the video tutorial to use Woocommerce.
    When click customize button, only shown a short menu like the following image.

Customize Menu

I checked about user and permissions, and everything seems to be OK. Thank you for your help to detect that it may be wrong .

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try #1 on this page? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/debugging-tips/

Let us know.

Luis

Leo, Thank you for your help !!.

The problem seems to be with the Plugin “WP Multistore Builder”, if it is desactived, the GPress Customize Menu is visible, and can work in it.
    ¿ Do you know, if there is any incompatibility with this pulg in and GPress Premium ?

I have a second question: ¿ To use Gpress Premium, to build an ecommerce activating WooCommerce check box when configure the pluin, ¿ is neccesary to install and activate the original Woocommerce Plug in in WordPress ?

Thanks again for tour help.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry is this the plugin you are referring to? http://multistorebuilder.com/special/discount/

And yes WooCommerce needs to be installed and activated.

Luis

Yes Leo, Thats is the plugin, ¿ do you have any recomendatios about it ?.

I deactived it, and can customize GPress, then activate plugin WP Multistore Builder, to work with It.

OK with WooCommerece.

Thanks again for your response.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It’s likely that the plugin has javascript errors, which is causing the Customizer not to work as the Customizer relies on javascript.

They’ll have to fix their plugin, or you’ll need to find an alternative.

Let me know if you need more info 🙂

Luis

OK Tom, thanks for response. I´ll see another alternative.

Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.