[Resolved] The last thing I need help with on my website before it goes live

Home Forums Support [Resolved] The last thing I need help with on my website before it goes live

Home Forums Support The last thing I need help with on my website before it goes live

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Matt

I contacted the plugin makers and they said it’s not possible but I don’t think they understood what I wanted to happen(they don’t speak English very well). I bought a plugin and within 3 years of owning it, there has been 2 other owners of the plugin as far as companies go. On the page linked below. When you select a color of a barrel it will show the barrel color.

Same with the insert and the band. The picture on the left in the container doesn’t change it just shows a static image of a black barrel, insert, and stainless band(all pieces of 1 product). The color doesn’t change on selection but there is a picture the color changes on. I think this is kind of confusing and was wondering if it was possible to cover the static picture with the selection picture. I know it’s not your plugin and I hate to even ask but y’all are about as knowledgeable as it comes and could probably help me out so I can call this page done. https://imgur.com/PAU8yp9

I put display: none in the picture but I guess if the picture is covered it wouldn’t have to not be displayed.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

sorry but it would require custom development of that plugin which is out of our scope.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.