[Resolved] The custom post does not display Jetpack share buttons

Home Forums Support [Resolved] The custom post does not display Jetpack share buttons

Home Forums Support The custom post does not display Jetpack share buttons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Luiz Guilherme

The custom post does not display Jetpack share buttons

After creating and configuring the custom post, I created some posts and the Jetpack feature that displays share buttons is not displayed.

I already checked the “Show share buttons” option on the JetPack button inside the post, and it is checked.

The custom post I created does not display many features, such as: comments, related posts, share buttons, links to taxonomies, etc.

Se a custom post here:
    https://capixabamassa.com/empresas/farmacia-e-manipulacao-montanha/

And See a normal Post:
    https://capixabamassa.com/forca-tatica-detem-duas-pessoas-com-armas-de-fogo-em-pinheiros/

01 – I created a type of post called “companies”.

02 – I made a copy of the file “single.php” for the root of the child theme and renamed it to “single-companies”.

Within this file I renamed the line:
    ————————————–
    get_template_part (‘content’, ‘single’;
    ————————————–
    for:
    ————————————–
    get_template_part (‘content’, get_post_type ());
    ————————————–

03 – I also made a copy of the file “content-single.php” for the root of the child theme and renamed it to “content-companies.php”

04 – I’m using the “Generatepress” theme.
    One thing I noticed is that the “pages” on the website also do not display these jetpack features.

So it seems to me that my types of personalized posts are behaving like “Pages” and not like “Posts”. can this be?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you checked with Jetpack’s support team?

Luiz Guilherme
    Luiz Guilherme

I paid for PREMIUM support and the theme has several problems, but I can only post one problem at a time.

Who had this idea of GENIUS?

What a great premium support you guys offer. “Irony”

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The custom post I created does not display many features, such as: comments, related posts, share buttons, links to taxonomies, etc.

Would you mind switching to a twenty series WP default theme if everything works there?

That would tell us if it’s GP issue or JetPack issue.

Luiz Guilherme

The same thing happens,
    No twenty twenty share buttons or related posts are displayed on pages or custom post types.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would recommend showing the set up with default twenty series theme to Jetpack’s support so they know it’s not a GP issue.

Luiz Guilherme

Ok, Very Thansk for the help.

Have a good day.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.