[Resolved] The content displayed on the page is different before and after login

Home Forums Support [Resolved] The content displayed on the page is different before and after login

Home Forums Support The content displayed on the page is different before and after login

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony

I’ve been making my mobile page recently, and some containers are hidden on the computer during production. But there is a problem with my website. When I log in, I see the page I normally display. When I log out, the page I see will make an error, and the container originally displayed only on the mobile phone appears on the computer.
    Here is the picture I saw when I logged in. You can see that everything here is normal.
    This is the picture I saw after I logged out. You can see that the container hidden on the computer appears.
    I want to know the solution.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link us to the specific page in question? To check for anything that may cause this.

You can use the private information text field to provide the site details. ๐Ÿ˜€

Tony

This is the page with the problem:
    https://altaqua.com/grow-room-hvac-system/

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I see your site is being served through a CDN. Can you try clearing all forms of cache and check again?

Tony

OK, I tried to clean up the cache. Now the problem has been solved. Thank you.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for letting us know. Glad you got it sorted. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.