Text widget typography + adding links + bullet points

Home Forums Support Text widget typography + adding links + bullet points

Home Forums Support Text widget typography + adding links + bullet points

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cathy Koperek

Tom,
    I’ve searched the forums to figure out how to change the font size in a text widget. You’ve responded to others by referring them to the Typography > Widget Typography > Content font size. Um, there is no “Widget Typography” listed. All I have is “Widget title” under “Content.” I can change the font of the title only there (but not the size). Once I find the Widget Typography, will I be able to change the font and the size of the body of the widget?

Tried Black Studio TinyMCE, but like the image display better on the text widget, and

The version of GeneratePress that I have installed is 1.2.3. Is that out of date? I do have the latest version of WP.

Tried Black Studio TinyMCE, but like the image display better on the text widget. And, since I can’t get the bullet points to show up in my widget – even tho’ they show up in the Black Studio visual editor, maybe you could tell me how to use bullet points in the text widget. πŸ˜‰

Also, is there any way to add a link to my email within that text widget? I’m betting you’re going to tell me to add code – be kind and just let me know _exactly_ where I should add it.

Thanks so much. I am now off to observe National Drink Wine Day (really – it’s a thing)…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Cathy,

That’s definitely an old version πŸ™‚

You can update GP in “Appearance > Themes”.

You’ll also want to update GP Premium/your add-ons: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/updating-add-ons/#manual-update

As for bullets in your text widgets, this should help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/right-sidebar-unability-to-make-bullet-points/#post-81083

For the email link, you’ll need to use some HTML in the text widget wherever you want the link to show up:

<a href="mailto:you@youremail.com">Email me</a>

Hope this helps! πŸ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.