[Support request] Text headings not spacing correctly on mobile device

Home Forums Support [Support request] Text headings not spacing correctly on mobile device

Home Forums Support Text headings not spacing correctly on mobile device

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicola

Hi, I’m unable to find a solution to the above issue. The page looks good other than on the mobile view where the paragraph headings are covering the text underneath. The site is underconstruction so I’m unable to send a link. Can I send a screenshot?
    Thanks very much,
    Nicola

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Make sure the Line Height option in Customizer > Typography > Headings are not set to 0 with the mobile toggle on.

Let me know if this helps πŸ™‚

Nicola

Hi Leo, thanks for your response, the line height options are all at a minimum of 1em on the typography headings settings. I think the issue may be caused by my use of shortcodes ultimate headings because if I remove the shortcode heading I don’t have the problem, however the headings look much better with the shortcode so would be great to find a fix if possible?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Then sounds like you should be checking with the support of shortcodes ultimate headings plugin πŸ™‚

Nicola

It does yes! But in the meantime I’ve abandoned the style I was using. Thanks for your help, I’m really enjoying building with GeneratePress!

Do GP recommend any particular shortcode plugins?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve been enjoying GP!

We don’t have an recommended shortcode plugin unfortunately – all well coded plugins should work with GP πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.