[Resolved] text allignment | Icon color

Home Forums Support [Resolved] text allignment | Icon color

Home Forums Support text allignment | Icon color

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sapir

Hi,

1) Is it possibole to set a CSS to the whole website (Or maybe for text paragraphes only), which will allign the text to both sides?
    At WordPress you can allign the text to one side only (Unless you want to use TinyMCE and set each paragraph to both sides).

Is there any solution like setting the option to the whole website? Or it can cause problems?

2) icon color – In the GenerateBlocks documentation written:
    “The icon color option can be found in the “Colors” panel with the other color options. This option uses our color picker component.”

I didn’t found any color option specific for an icon. How can I color it?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. I am not sure i understand – do you want to justify the text ?
    Maybe an example of what you’re trying to achieve would help.

2. The GB Button and Headline Blocks both support icons. Once an icon is selected you will see Icon Color in the Color Settings panel.

Sapir

Thank you David.

1. Yeah, I think that “Justify” is the correct word.Where all the line of the paragraph are staright as a box shape.

2. Searched again.. And nope – not icon color. But, When I’m using a black icon, it automaticaly get’s the colors of the theme. So for now I’m good.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. Try adding this CSS:

p {
       text-align: justify;
       text-justify: inter-word;
    }

NOTE: Web justify text is not particularly accurate which is why WordPress doesn’t have the option.

2. Odd – which Block are you using ?

Sapir

1. Should I add this CSS to the Simple CSS section?
    And by the way,this command meant to justify a specific paragraph? Or it will Justify the whole site?
    Should I use it once and for all? or every Paragraph suppose to use it?

2. Ethos theme, contact page. When I press the phone button for example, I have 3 color options only, background, text and border.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. You can use one of these methods:
    Adding PHP: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-php/

The CSS will apply globally to all paragraphs.

2. Can you make sure to select the Button block in the block editor?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/VTxv2o4HIb

Sapir

1. Actually it sounds scarry to change the PHP. Do I have any reason to worry? Will theme updateds hurt any PHP changes?

2. Yse, selected as you did as well. Same.
    I actually tried pressing one of the icons in the Home Page, and there was an option to select icon color. One of them (Contact page) is a button. The other one is a Headline (Home page). Maybe this was the difference?

3. I can’t find a way to change the “menu” name in mobile. The menu that appears at the top in the mobile screen called “Menu” (With 3 lines near it). I cant change this name, even when I’m changing it in the customization. It still stays as “Menu” (On mobile).

4. How can I add zoom effect to pictures? I want to do it to pictures outside post area as well (I saw documentation).

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

1. I’m sorry. I provided the wrong link. It should be the CSS link:
    Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

2. Ah yes – you can only change the icon color with a headline block.

3 & 4 Please open a topic for each of the questions.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.