[Resolved] Failure in logo size and location of the second menu in the mobile version

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Failure in logo size and location of the second menu in the mobile version

Home Forums Support Failure in logo size and location of the second menu in the mobile version

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zalomaral

Hello good morning, I am a GP Premium user and I have a couple of problems configuring my design. I have two parameters where GP seems not to respond:

In the Sticky Navigation configuration menu I want to modify the logo size, but the size is modified, it does not publish the size of the Menu Item Height that is configured. You cannot change the logo size.

In the Secondary Navigation configuration menu I have configured
    Navigation Alignment as left, but not published on the left, is published in the center. This happens only in the mobile version.

What is happening? How to solve it?

Thanks greetings.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know πŸ™‚

zalomaral

Hi, I have already edited the original topic and sent you the URL to link to the site and so you can monitor it.

thanks

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

1. Any logo in the navigation will default to the height of the menu items you’ve set. If you need to set a different height for the logo, you can use CSS like this:

.main-navigation.sticky-navigation-transition .navigation-branding img {
        height: 100px;
    }

2. To change the alignment of the mobile toggle, try this:

.secondary-navigation button.menu-toggle {
        text-align: left;
    }

Hope this helps πŸ™‚

zalomaral

Hello again,

I have already tried the two ccs that you sent me. Perfect. Everything is where we wanted.
    As always, thanks for your clarifications and your solutions.

Best regards

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.