[Support request] Tasty Theme Teal Colored Bar

Home Forums Support [Support request] Tasty Theme Teal Colored Bar

Home Forums Support Tasty Theme Teal Colored Bar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cecilia

how could one remove the default social media bar (in teal) at the very top of the pages in the Tasty theme? (using Elementor Pro)
    thanks!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Go to appearance > widgets > top bar, remove the Lightweight Social Icons within the top bar area, and let me know if it works.

Cecilia

thank you, but I don’t seem to have the option. when clicking through appearance > widgets > top bar, there’s nothing to be removed.. I just see the “+” options to add block under top bar

Cecilia

actually, I just followed the path of pages > home > layout > disable elements > selected top bar, and the teal bar at the very top of home page is now removed.
    do you happen to know if this is a good way to remove the teal top bar? or would it come back during an update later or slow the site down etc.. thanks again!

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Cecilia,

I believe you disabled it in the page itself? That would be good if you’re only wanting to remove it on a specific page.

You can try looking at Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Top bar, and remove anything that’s there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.