[Resolved] Tasty Theme logo size

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Tasty Theme logo size

Home Forums Support Tasty Theme logo size

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Melissa

Hello,

I have installed the Tasty theme, uploaded my logo, and am not liking the way that it looks.

The width is preset with a maximum size of 800, but it leaves wide gaps of white space on the sides of my logo banner, and I would like for it to extend the full length of the page.

Can someone please walk me through the process to remedy this? I am new to wordpress, and am learning as I go, so too much technical jargon may be above my level. If you could dumb it down for me, I would be most appreciative.

Thank you,
    Melissa

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

1. go to Customizer > Layout > Header and set all of the Padding Values to 0
    Don’t leave yet – now click the Mobile Icon and set those Padding values to 0

2. go to Customizer > Additional CSS, scroll to the bottom of any CSS code and after that add this:

.site-logo, .site-header .header-image {
        width: 100% !important;
    }
    Melissa

Thank you David!
    Changing the padding worked to fix the desktop and tablet logo, but the mobile site is super tiny. How do I make the mobile site logo fit appropriately?
    Thank you,
    Melissa

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try disabling the mobile header option:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Melissa

Thank you, that fixed it! I appreciate the help.
    Melissa

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.