[Resolved] Tablet View Not Wrapping Properly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Tablet View Not Wrapping Properly

Home Forums Support Tablet View Not Wrapping Properly

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Not sure why but for some reason, text blocks are not wrapping properly and I mostly use GB Containers. When I shrink the browser, it looks like the medium area is not wrapping so the right side of the site gets cut off. Providing auth details so you can take a look at the home page. Any ideas?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The username and password didn’t work for me when I use https://YOUR-SITE/wp-admin to login.

Can you double check?

Ian

Hey Leo,

The original creds were for http auth. I have provided a second set of cred in parenthesis for wordpress. Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The text should wrap by default for sure.

Can you disable all plugin except GP Premium and GB for me to take a closer look?

I should also point out that you are using GB, UABB, and Beaver builder all on the same page and I don’t believe that’s necessary.

Ian

Hey Leo,all plugins except the 2 you referenced have been disabled. Issue is still there. Looks like a GB Container issue?

Thanks in advance!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The issue looks fixed to me:
    [image removed]

Is that not what you are seeing?

Ian

Thanks. Please remove that screenshot as the site is still in dev mode. That block is fixed. Can you look at the block above? It’s still showing the issue. Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Also looks good to me?
    [image removed]

I can remove this screenshot as soon as you reply as well ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian

Hey Leo. I find that if I rebuild the blocks, things get fixed. I will mark this as resolved. Please remove the screengrab. Appreciate your 2nd pair of eyes!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Image removed

I still think there is a potential plugin conflict somewhere.

We’ve used the container and headline block pretty extensively and have not had this issue reported before.

Let me know if you need another look ๐Ÿ™‚

Ian

I think I have found the conflict but I am not sure if it’s GB or GPP. I have tried 3 different sliders. (SmartSlider3, Beaver Builder Slider and WordPress Slider Block Gutenslider). If I add any slider to anywhere on the page, I get the odd wrapping issue. Can you log in and take a look?

Ian

Update: I found that if I rollback GP to 2.4.2 from 3.0.0 alpha-1, the problem goes away. Bug perhaps?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm interesting.

Any chance you can create a new test page with 2 container blocks, the first one with some long text to test the wrapping issue, and the second one with a slider?

Please activate 3.0 and link me to it.

Thanks!

Ian

Hey Leo. No need to create a new page. Site is still in development hence you need to log in. I have removed http auth but you still need to log in.

Just loaded 3.0.0 alpha 1 and the issue on the home page is back. When I remove the slider block, the wrapping issue goes away. Any advice you may have would be appreciated.

Add-On: Just realized you may need a clean page. Here is one with just a GB Headline block with wrapping text and a slider. Both using GB Containers. After you log in, it’s /1032-2/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just checked the /1032-2 page and looks like things are working correctly?
    [images removed]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.