[Resolved] Symbols ‘,’ ‘ ); } ?>” are above Post Title in .entry-header

Home Forums Support Symbols ‘,’ ‘ ); } ?>” are above Post Title in .entry-header

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chelsea

Aloha!

Not sure if you got this support topic yet… upon hitting submit button I wasn’t notified that support request went through… anyways here is what is going on:

I just migrated a ton of posts from one website to the new site. I used WordPress export tool along with a plugin called: “Export media with selected content” in order to move the featured images with each post.

The import was successful…however on ALL of my Posts I have a strange set of symbols above the Post Title:

‘,’
    ‘ ); } ?>

It looks like it is nested in the .entry-header directly above the Post Title. I’m not sure if this is a result of old breadcrumbs from Yoast plugin on old site? I have not activated Yoast yet on new site cause its still in dev… however I did quickly activate Yoast and the problem seemed to still exist.

Hoping you all can help to diagnose and fix this issue! Super appreciate you guys!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I would start by disabling all plugins to see if that solves the problem.

If that doesn’t help, are there any hooks or custom functions added?

Chelsea

Fixed!! Thank you Leo!

Basically the issue was coming from a Generate Press Elements Hook I had created a while back in the beginning of development of the site to create a trail of Yoast Breadcrumbs:

<?php
    if ( function_exists(‘yoast_breadcrumb’) ) {
    yoast_breadcrumb( ‘<p id=”breadcrumbs”>’,'</p>’ );
    }
    ?>

I made the Element a “Draft” and the problem went away. I’m going to delete this for now.

Thank you for being a part of the discover process!

Aloha!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.