[Resolved] SVG logo disappears

Home Forums Support [Resolved] SVG logo disappears

Home Forums Support SVG logo disappears

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven

I’m having an issue with my SVG logo showing on mobile. It flashes on the screen and then disappears:

I made sure the primary nav line height was taller than the logo. Sometimes it will actually show.

I removed all of my custom CSS and purge all caches to see if that would allow the logo to show. It didn’t seem to have any affect.

I have the same logo SVG at the bottom of the home page and it appears to be loading reliably.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

looks like the lazy loading you’re using is not triggering so the SVG opacity is remaining at 0.

Steven

Thanks for the quick reply David. We’re using Smush so I turned off lazy load for SVGs. That seems to have fixed the issue. When I reached out to Smush support to troubleshoot the issue, they helped me figure out the root cause. I misunderstood how to configure Generate Press theme options. I had inadvertently left one sticky header option off and hadn’t defined the mobile logo file. At one point I think I saw an option to use the header as the sticky header – or something like that. My assumption was it would “inherit” the header logo for mobile too. In any case, the logo’s displaying correctly now with lazy loading enabled in Smush too.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you got it resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.