[Support request] Suspicious Files

Home Forums Support [Support request] Suspicious Files

Home Forums Support Suspicious Files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kathrin

Yesterday someone tried to hack my website. My hoster told me that it seems that it wasn’t successfully because my site went down before something could happen. But they made a scan with a software to find malware and the scanner found 21 files that are suspicious. It seems that the scanner marked always the same file with the following code:

https://quttera.com/detailed_report/www.topfgartenwelt.com

[[<style id='generate-style-inline-css'> body{background-color:#ffffff;color:#222222;}a{color:#9ec22a;}a:hover, a:focus, a:active{color:#c5da7f;}.wp-block-group__inner-container{max-width:1200px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;}.dropdown-click .main-navigation ul ul{display:none;visibility:hidden;}.dropdown-click .main-navigation ul ul ul.toggled-on{left:0;top:auto;position:relative;box-shadow:none;border-bottom:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05);}.dropdown-click .main-navigation ul ul li:last-child > ul.toggled-on{border-bottom:0;}.dropdown-click .main-navigation ul.toggled-on, .dropdown-click .main-navigation ul li.sfHover > ul.toggled-on{display:block;left:auto;right:auto;opacity:1;visibility:visible;pointer-events:auto;height:auto;overflow:visible;float:none;}.dropdown-click .main-navigation.sub-menu-left .sub-menu.toggled-on, .dropdown-click .main-navigation.sub-menu-left ul li.sfHover > ul.toggled-on{right:0;}.dropdown-click nav ul ul ul{background-color:transparent;}.dropdown-click .widget-ar

Is that code really suspicous to be malware? Or was here something changed?

Greetings Kathrin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That’s just CSS so I doubt it can be malware.

You can always just re-install the theme to make sure the files are corrupted.

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Kathrin

I have installed the Backup from the day before. I hope that helps. But did you see anything suspicious in that css?

Greetings Kathrin

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

CSS code is just for styling, and I don’t see anything suspicious.

Kathrin

Thank you very much!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.