[Resolved] Suggestion on appropriate Site to start with?

Home Forums Support Suggestion on appropriate Site to start with?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steve

Hi. I have GP Premium and look forward to creating a new blog site. I have perused each site in the library. All will need a level of customization of course, but after loading a few and not ending up with a good feeling, it occurs to me that one or more may be a better starting point towards what I have in mind. I’m leaning toward Artisan, Catalyst, or Wordsmith as of now. I have placed in the admin-only URL area a site which is exactly like what I want to do, a blog with small picture on left, then headline and text, with sidebar (only 1 sidebar on right instead of the 2 shown would be fine). Any feedback on the best starting template would be greatly appreciated….

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

for left aligned featured images and a single right sidebar then i would look at Marketer.
    It has minimal CSS added to it and the Site Header can easily be set up to match your example site. Happy to walk through customization requirements.

Steve

Thanks David. Then perhaps my first thoughts earlier yesterday were close.I will most likely need to ask a few more questions… Let me reset my site and reload Marketer, then after trying and reading the docs I’ll be back….
    I appreciate the rapid answer and assistance. Let me say while I have the chance that my decision to go with GP instead of a few other 5 letter names was influenced by responsiveness I saw in support while researching, and I’m glad it’s coming true… Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks for the great feedback and choosing GP – happy to help wherever we can.

Steve

I’m going to close this topic and open a new support ticket for the follow up questions that have arisen.
    Thanks
    Steve

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.