Home Forums Support submenu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    maarten

my offcanvas main menu is not showing submenus, how can i fix this?

pass for site is son2020

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to your site so we can see what the issue is?
    You can edit your original topic and use the Site URL field to share the link privately.

maarten

just did!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Are you using any function to remove the Drop Down toggles ?

maarten

no, the main menu is working just fine. but the offcanvas is not showing the subs…

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

By default Parent Menu items with sub menus have an arrow icon (dropdown toggle) beside them. I believe the issue is related to those icons being missing.

Are you sure there are no functions being used to remove them?

If not can you test for a conflict by disabling other plugins?

maarten

i just deactivated the plugins that could cause it but the submenu’s do not show, there is nothing giving conflicsts, simply no subs…. very strange. the main menu gives all the subs i need, the offcanvas does not.

maarten

this is the css causing it..

#generate-slideout-menu .slideout-menu li.sfHover>ul, #generate-slideout-menu .slideout-menu li:hover>ul, #generate-slideout-menu.main-navigation ul ul {
    display: none;
    }

maarten
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

That CSS is required to disable the show submenu on hover. Off Canvas is designed to work on touch enabled devices so it requires the menu Drop Down icon to be clicked.

Can you disable all plugins apart from GP Premium to see if the icons return.

maarten

i just did, site was complete mess, but worked, and still no submenu’s on the offcanvas.

maarten

nevermind, thanks for the support, i have solved the issue. i myself did custom css the dislplay to none, the main menu does not look nice with the arrows ( on desktop) but it also hides the arrows on mobile. i have changed this with a viewport now.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah didn’t see that CSS – well that would be the issue 🙂 Glad you got it resolved.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.